COVID-19 Financial Relief
We are here to help
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty regarding how COVID-19 may affect you financially. We want you to know that Wildfire is here to help. If you have a loan with us and are not sure how you can financially make your loan payment, here are some options that may help:
- Skip-a-Payment* – instead of offering our skip-a-payment option in July and December, we are making it available to our members with qualified loans now. You can choose to skip one or two payments. During this time we are waiving the processing fee.
- Click to Enroll for Skip-a-pay
- We are also offering interest only payments** on our business, mortgage and consumer loans.
- If your loan does not fit into or is not eligible for one of the options above, let's talk and see what we can do.
- If you need funds to meet some of your everyday expenses, please contact us. We can discuss your current needs and see what we can do.
We are all in this together, and together we can all get through it.
*Skip-a-payment is available on qualifying consumer loans. Excludes all real estate, mobile/manufactured homes, loans still amortizing over 10 years, credit card accounts, Prestige, QwikChek, new loans opened after August 31, 2019 and loans with balances outstanding of less than $1,000. Loans with a Balloon feature: Loans Ballooning in the months of April, May and June may only be eligible for one skipped payment. Please note: skipping a payment on a Balloon Loan will increase the final Balloon payment. If collateral protection insurance has been added to your loan or if you have received payment relief with a loan modification, like interest only payments, your loan may not be eligible for skip-a-payment.
**Revolving Line of Credit and credit card loans are not eligible for interest only.
Get in touch.
Have a question? Or want additional information? Someone from our Call Center can help you.