A Forest of Benefits
- Eco-Friendly: eStatements will make you a little more environmentally friendly, as you save trees and reduce the amount of ink and power used to produce paper statements.
- Free: With eStatements you can access your monthly statements for free.
- No more waiting: Instead of waiting on the mail, you will get your easy to access statements as soon as they are ready. You will also be able to print and save your statements on your computer.
- Security: Wildfire uses the highest standard of privacy protection available. Having your statement sent directly to your online or mobile banking reduces the risk of misplacing your physical statement, which will reduce your risk of identity theft.
How to Sign Up
- Step 1: Log into your Online or Mobile Banking account.
- Step 2: Click on the “Documents” tab on the top menu bar.
- Step 3: Click “Sign Up for eStatements”.
- Step 4: Click “View” and read the “User Agreement”.
- Step 5: Click "Get Code", this will then open a pdf for you to retrieve your code.
- Step 6: Enter the Code from the pdf in the text box provided.
- Step 7: Click “Activate Now” and celebrate for you are now signed up for eStatements.
When enrolled, you will receive an email letting you know that your statement is ready.
If you sign up and later decide you wish to cancel eStatements all you have to do is log into Online or Mobile Banking, click on the "Documents" tab, click "Cancel eStatements", and click "Cancel Now".
You can also cancel eStatements by notifying us in writing at PO Box 3285, Saginaw, MI, 48605 or by giving us a call at 1-989-249-8200.
There are plenty of ways, strategies, steps, and tips to help you save for a trip so the costs don't get away from you and you can make the most of your journey.
Date Published: Apr 30, 2021
Whether you are new to credit or are an experienced guru in keeping a good credit score, we have supplied you with some tips to help manage your credit.
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021
There is a chance you may already know this, but Wildfire Credit Union has a Mobile Banking app that is geared towards helping you manage your finances on the go.
Date Published: May 4, 2021