E-Statements are an easy way to have your statement delivered to you electronically. You also have access to your statement sooner than waiting for it to arrive in your mailbox.
If you are currently enrolled in E-Statements, simply log into your account through Online Banking, click Documents on the menu bar and choose the View eStatements option.
If you would like to apply for E-Statements, log into your account through Online Banking and enroll. Here are step by step instructions for doing so.
- Log into your account through Online Banking
- Click on the Documents tab on the menu bar
- Click Sign Up for eStatements
- Click to View and read the User Agreement
- Click "Get Code", this will open a pdf for you to retreive your code
- Enter the Code from the pdf in the box
- Click Activate Now
Once you have activated the E-Statement service, you will receive the next periodic statement electronically. An e-mail notification will be sent to inform you that the E-Statement is available. You can log into online banking, click the Documents tab on the menu bar and then choose the View eStatements option.
To cancel E-Statements log into Online Banking, click on the Documents tab, click Cancel eStatements and click Cancel Now. You may also cancel E-Statements by notifying us in writing at PO Box 3285, Saginaw, MI, 48605 or calling 989-249-8200.