Personalizing Your Credit Card
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021
How to Personalize
- Step 1: Find the image you wish to use, make sure it follows the Image Guidelines, and then upload to your computer.
- If this photo was taken professionally, be sure to have your photographer fill out our Photographer Release Form.
- Step 2: Sign into Online Banking.
- Step 3: Once signed in, select the "Cards" tab and choose the card you would like to personalize by clicking the green "Change My Image" button under the card.
- Step 4: Be sure to read the file requirements listed and then upload and edit your photo.
- Step 5: Once you are satisfied with your photo, submit the design to us and watch for a message from us to complete the process, which will take around three to five business days!
Please follow these guidelines when selecting your picture:
- The image file must be in either jpeg, gif, bmp or png formats
- The picture should be at least 200 x 200 pixels for best picture quality
- The image should be in landscape mode
- The maximum file size is 5 MB
Tips for selecting a picture
- Small images will reproduce poorly; for best results and greater image clarity, use larger images with higher resolutions
- The time your picture takes to upload depends on your Internet connection speed; the larger the picture, the longer it will take to upload
- If you increase the scale of your picture too much, it may print poorly if you have a smaller file size
Appropriate Image Use Guidelines
Wildfire Credit Union reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted picture will be accepted or rejected. All pictures submitted must have the consent of the owner including those pictures downloaded from the internet. Wildfire Credit Union will reject pictures that contain any of the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material, including company names, logos, slogans, acronyms or brands of any third party or any material that could infringe on copyright or trademark rights
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons/actors/politicians of any kind (Exceptions to this prohibition include permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person)
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities, including gambling, or otherwise inappropriate behavior
- Racial, political or socially sensitive material
- Provocative, lewd or sexual content – including nude or semi-nude
- Obscene, indecent or offensive material, including profanity, violence or any other obscenities
- Materials which are offensive to cultural or religious values
- Socially unacceptable groups (e.g. gangs, supremacy, etc.)
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics)
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the Wildfire Credit Union or Visa brand
Every submitted picture is reviewed for compliance with our Image Guidelines. Pictures that do not meet the above guidelines will be rejected, and you will be notified. You may then submit another picture. Wildfire Credit Union reserves the right to exclude anyone from future use of personalized images who submits or repeatedly submits pictures that do not follow these guidelines.