Ahoy! It’s Time to Weigh Anchor and Set Sail
Dream of being on a boat and sailing forbidden seas? Or maybe just your favorite lake? Whatever the voyage, Wildfire is ready to join your crew and help you obtain the perfect vessel.
Features & Specifications:
Loan Terms: Up to 180 months with a 60 month (5 year) balloon or a fixed option with no balloon, up to 144 months.
Loan Amount: Save coin with up to 100% financing matey!
Down Payment: We may require a 20% down payment, but this is typically set at the time of the application.
New & Used Boat Rates
- All rates listed are the Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- Rates are based on the applicant(s) credit score.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Call the credit union for current rates.
- Loans are based on credit approval.
- Credit Terms for loans secured by an Auto requires a maximum 20% down payment.
Effective Date: 1/26/2022 - 12:00 A.M. EST
Up to 60 Months or 180 Months Max with 60 Month Balloon
$7.40/mo per $1,000 borrowed based on maximum term.
61 to 84 Months
$13.79/mo per $1,000 borrowed based on maximum term.
85 to 120 Months
$10.37/mo per $1,000 borrowed based on maximum term.
121 to 144 Months
$9.25/mo per $1,000 borrowed based on maximum term.
* Balloon Repayment and Option to Refinance Example: If you borrow $50,000 at 4.00% APR for a 180 month amortization, 60 month balloon term, you will make 59 payments of approximately $369.97 and one final payment of approximately $36,823.43. Portions of the final payment may be refinanced with qualifying credit worthiness.
You can also call our 24-Hour Loan Application Service to apply over the phone from the comfort of your own home. Just dial 1-800-227-2328 and a qualified loan expert will take your application for a Boat Loan. Members receive a decision on their application within 24 hours over the phone. Reach out to us today!
You must become a Wildfire Credit Union member if you are approved and before the loan is finalized. Members can count on secure, safe, and fast consumer loan approval with Wildfire.