Peter L. Schmidt
Here for You
Helping you pursue your financial goals by carefully developing a plan that aligns with your specific needs, experience and time horizon, is an honor and my highest priority. Regardless of where you are in life, I have the tools and financial products that, along with your collaboration, we can combine into an appropriate solution for you.
I have a strong history of working with credit union members, their family and their friends. Over the last 26 years, I've developed deep, consultative relationships with my clients and helped them make sound financial decisions, consistent with their risk tolerance, investment time-line, and goals.
I am a Registered Representative with LPL Financial.
Working together, we create a customized plan to help you work towards three key financial goals:
- Wealth accumulation during your working years.
- Financial freedom and independence in your retirement.
- Reduction of estate taxes when your accumulated wealth is transferred to your loved ones.
In today's fast paced world, many people do not have the time, energy or desire to do adequate research, monitoring and management of their investments. Additionally, when your net worth reaches a certain level (generally $100,000 or more), your needs become more complex and often require a higher level of service. A personalized management approach to your portfolio may be the right choice for you.
Here's a sampling of the benefits you receive when you choose professional management of your investments:
- Access to institutional investment professionals.
- Enhanced diversification options.
- Asset-based fees rather than commission-based.
- Timely, action-oriented management of your wealth.
If you'd like your portfolio to have the special attention your investments deserve, then let's get together and discuss your unique situation and your options, it's easy to get started! Please contact me for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
* Disclosure: Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including a discussion about estate planning, please consult your attorney.
+CRPC® is a registered service mark of the College for Financial Planning®.