Welcome to Wildfire Credit Union
We are a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution. Founded in 1937 as the Saginaw Telephone Employees Credit Union, we became Communications Family Credit Union in 1984, and in 2009 we changed our name to Wildfire Credit Union. Our community charter provides membership eligibility to anyone who works, lives, worships or goes to school in Saginaw, Bay, Midland, Gratiot, Tuscola, Genesee, Shiawassee, Isabella, Gladwin, Arenac, Clare, Iosco, Ogemaw, Roscommon, Missaukee, Wexford, Crawford, Kalkaska, Grand Traverse, Benzie, Otsego, Antrim, or Leelanau counties.
The vision of Wildfire Credit Union is to build life-long relationships that benefit our members and communities.
The mission of Wildfire Credit Union is to be the most trusted financial partner for our members.
Like all financial institutions, we offer a full range of personal and business services to meet your immediate and future financial needs. What sets us apart from the rest of the other financial institutions is our member service.
We Promise to:
- Greet you courteously, professionally and with a smile
- Give you our undivided attention
- Treat you with the respect worthy of an owner
- Make it easy to do business with us
- Be passionate about service
- Identify your needs and recommend solutions
- Be knowledgeable regarding your requests
- Take ownership of your concerns and handle it with our highest priority
- Support and participate in our communities
- Show our appreciation for letting us serve you
We hope you agree, and will recommend us to your family and friends.