Wildfire Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and rewards self-direction while providing a solid foundation for people to learn, develop and thrive.
Completes daily operational data processing tasks that are critical to the Credit Union's functions through routine system monitoring, identifies, researches and resolves related technical problems. Provide end user support by responding to telephone calls, email, help desk tickets and personal requests for technical support. The position is also responsible for on-going routine system maintenance ensuring that all systems are operating at optimal performance. This position requires a strong technical knowledge of computer commands and related equipment operations. Solid problem solving skills are critical to the successful execution of this position.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Computer training is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software required.
- At least one year of experience as a Computer Operator or similar position.
- Symitar and/or AIX experience preferred.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate computer, printer, and other business equipment.
- Willingness to assist others.
How to Apply
Mail us your resume
Wildfire Credit Union
6640 Bay Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48604
Email your resume
Fax your resume
Wildfire Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected Veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.