Wildfire Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and rewards self-direction while providing a solid foundation for people to learn, develop and thrive.
This position is responsible for data warehouse administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting. In addition, this position provides support to research teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results; and collaborates with various functional teams such as marketing, research and IT to achieve business results.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of business software applications and all related computer hardware.
- Understanding of related programming languages and procedures, preferably SQL and PowerOn.
- 1 to 3 years of related programming experience.
- Symitar and/or credit union experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Solid organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Willingness to assist others and support others.
- Demonstrates creative dynamic thinking.
- Strong quantitative, data tabulation and analytic skills.
- Solid communication skills (interpersonal, written and oral)
- Ability to work independently.
How to Apply
If interested, apply by mail, email or fax by June 5, 2019. No phone calls please. Wildfire Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Wildfire Credit Union
6640 Bay Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48604
Wildfire Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected Veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.