Wildfire Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and rewards self-direction while providing a solid foundation for people to learn, develop and thrive.
This position improves our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights. This involves working in conjunction with like-minded departments such as software development to deploy these new products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes and systems. This position requires detail-oriented competence and stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems, since it involves helping to streamline our processes and automate them where applicable. We are looking for a person with great communication skills and a passion for automating everything, along with a strong sense of ownership.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Network operations and all related computer hardware and software.
- Understanding of Credit Union operations and output requirements.
- Three to five years in the field or related area.
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Experience using containers is a plus (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linus/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Experience in working with Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- Able to communicate complex information clearly.
- Attentive to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to coordinate well with other departments and personnel.
- Ability to operate network server, computer tape drive, and other business equipment.
How to Apply
Wildfire Credit Union
6640 Bay Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48604
Wildfire Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected Veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.