Your Financial Armor to Help You Protect What Matters Most
Life is a wonderful journey, but it can get complicated at times when unexpected obstacles come up. Protecting yourself financially against unexpected and covered life events and disability could help protect more than your finances. It could help lighten the burden for the people you care about. Insure yourself today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow.
"GAP Advantage" (Guaranteed Auto Protection) protects you in the event that your vehicle is damaged beyond repair or if it is stolen and not recovered. GAP takes care of your remaining loan balance, not covered by insurance, protecting you from the burden of paying off the amount still owed. The GAP settlement may also include your insurance deductible up to $1,000.
For example, say you bought a car worth $25,000 and your remaining loan balance on the car after the accident of theft is $20,000. Now, your insurance provider will only pay you $15,000, leaving you to still owe $5,000 on a car you can no longer use. However, with GAP, GAP will waive the $5,000 and provide you with an extra $1,000 to put towards a replacement car. Pretty cool huh?
- Wildfire’s GAP: All of this coverage is available for a one-time GAP Advantage premium of $395 for a coverage amount up to $50,000.
- Automobile dealers Typically charge $500 or more for this product.
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR): Along with purchasing GAP, through Wildfire, you will also be provided with ADR. If you have a collision or comprehensive insurance claim covered by your auto policy during the ADR coverage period on your vehicle, you may be entitled to a reimbursement of the covered auto deductible, which is up to $500 per event.
- GAP is also available for boats and other recreational vehicles.
If you have any questions, would like more information, or are looking to enroll in the GAP coverage through Wildfire just simply contact us, we are excited to assist you.
Term Life insurance is available at Wildfire through Member Protection Plans.
Premiums for Term Life are based on the amount of coverage you would like, your current age, and your quarterly wages.
Visit TruStage™ Term Life Insurance to learn more.
American Family Life Assurance Company (AFLAC) offers cancer insurance to credit union members. You must contact an AFLAC insurance agent to apply for this insurance.
If you are a member of Wildfire Credit Union you will have access to accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- The policy pays if the insured dies in an accident or suffers the loss of speech, hearing, or a member (hand, foot, eye).
- Wildfire provides $1,000 of free insurance as soon as you complete an application.
- A variety of additional coverage levels are also available.
- A beneficiary is named on the application.
- Age restrictions do apply.
Keep your loans secure with Credit Life and Credit Disability insurance plans. MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Disability Insurance helps give you the security of knowing repayment won’t be left to loved ones should something happen to you.
- Immediate coverage for eligible members.
- Have peace of mind knowing that you have coverage.
- Complements existing insurance.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Policy Agreement for a full explanation of the terms.
Single and Joint Life for Home Equity Loans are available from CUNA Mutual.
Insurance pays up to $50,000 upon the death of a member and you can apply for this insurance at the time that you apply for a Home Equity Loan.
There are plenty of ways, strategies, steps, and tips to help you save for a trip so the costs don’t get away from you and you can make the most of your journey.
Date Published: Apr 30, 2021
Whether you are new to credit or are an experienced guru in keeping a good credit score, we have supplied you with some tips to help manage your credit.
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021
There is a chance you may already know this, but Wildfire Credit Union has a Mobile Banking app that is geared towards helping you manage your finances on the go.
Date Published: Mar 11, 2021