Certificates of Deposit In Michigan
A wide variety of certificate accounts are available for members. Members enjoy high yields on our certificate products.
Check the current certificate of deposit rates now!
Certificates are available:
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Minimum of $2000.00 to Open
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal
Contact the Call Center for more details on opening a certificate or for penalty information.
- Certificate interest may be paid monthly or at maturity.
- Interest can be paid back to the certificate or be placed in a separate savings account.
- Rates may change on each Tuesday.
Be sure to check our rates often for updates! For more information on obtaining a Certificate of Deposit from Wildfire Credit Union, call or stop by one of our locations in Midland, Bay City or Saginaw today.