The Board, Officers and staff of Wildfire Credit Union recognize the importance in giving back to the communities we serve. Annually our staff volunteers over 2,000 hours back to civic, charitable, school, and many other worthwhile organizations.
Jean Day Donations
In 2019 Wildfire employees were able to help 25 non-profits in the Great Lakes Bay Region by raising over $16,000.
Tall Ships 2019
Wildfire Credit Union was the sponsor the Bluenose II ship at the Bay City Tall Ships Festival this year.
Employees participated in the 6th Annual Positive Results Downtown Outhouse Race at Hoyt Park.
We are proud to say that we have employees actively involved on boards or committees of the following organizations.
- Shelterhouse of Midland
- Child Abuse and Neglect Council
- Personal Assistance Options
- Child and Family Services of Saginaw
- Bay Area Women's Center
- Child & Family Services Sexual Assault Center
- READ Association of Saginaw
- Diaper Alliance
- Delta College Food Pantry
- Midland County Search & Rescue
- Waterfowlers for Warriors
Donation / Sponsorship Request
At Wildfire Credit Union, we believe that serving our members also means serving the community where they live and work.
Wildfire is committed to making our community better through our generous support and involvement with local organizations. Because requests are numerous, we have implemented guidelines in order to assist you as quickly and accurately as possible.
Wildfire will only consider requests from nonprofit organizations. Wildfire does not consider donation requests for the following:
- Religious groups
- Political parties, candidates or causes
- Incomplete applications
- Requests made less than 2 weeks in advance
- Events that happen outside our service area
- Sports teams (ex. little league, softball, basketball, dance competitions, travel teams, etc.)
Wildfire reserves the right to consider each donation request on a case-by-case basis.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com.